The following are the 10 major questions of 9/11, which everyone – governments, experts, suspects and conspiracy – one would like answers to:
1. Why did the United States attack Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan when none of the hijackers were from those countries – and 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudi Arabian?
2. Why did three Saudi Princes, named by al-Qaeda jailed suspect Abu Zubaydah as intermediaries between Saudi Arabia and al-Qaeda, die within days of each other in 2002?
3. Why has a 28-page section of the US Congress’s Joint Inquiry report on 9/11 been censored since 2003?
4. Why did the North Tower of the World Trade Center collapse in freefall in 11 seconds after being hit by a plane only 102 minutes before?
5. Why did the South Tower of the World Trade Center collapse in freefall in 9 seconds after being hit by a plane only 56 minutes before?
6. Why did the 7 World Trade Center building collapse in freefall in 7 seconds when it had never been hit by a plane?
7. Why are there no photos or evidence of the plane said to have hit the Pentagon in Washington?
8. Why did Odigo, a US-based company for instant messaging service with offices in Herzliya, Israel, state that two of its workers had received warning messages two hours before the attack on the World Trade Center?
9. Why did the FBI release two Israeli Mossad agents who had been filming the 9/11 attacks and cheering after they had been in custody for 71 days?
10. Why did Isser Harel, Spymaster of the Israeli Intelligence Services, Director of Mossad and Shin Bet from 1952-1963, state in September 1979 that that Arab terrorists would likely strike the “tallest building in New York City”?